Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Desk available
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
Beautiful three story terrace in the heart of Balmain!
Communal areas include:
- A furnished cosy lounge room with plenty of comfy seating and TV
- Large kitchen fully equipped, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher. New oven, gas cooktop and range hood
- A leafy green courtyard with a large table, it's a great space to relax during the day, plenty of sun
- Laundry. Washing machine and plenty of under cover or sun flooded drying areas
- Sheltered space for bicycle/ motorbike if needed
About the town:
- Minutes away from cafes, deli's and restaurants
- Countless wine bars and pubs
- Health food stores and supermarkets
- Gyms and all types of fitness activities
- Lots of beautiful parks, most with waterfront views
- 5 minute walk to Dawn Fraser Baths
- The house is three minutes walk to bus stop that takes you straight to the city.( 7-10 min bus ride to QVB) & Even closer to buses that tour the inner west.
- Multiple ferry wharfs
We have a cleaner that comes once a fortnight who cleans the shared common areas.. the rest of the time we all keep it clean.
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Storage room
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- City views
- Neighbourhood views
Bills and expenses
Included in rent are all bills including wifi, fortnightly cleaner, water, electricity, gas and some shared consumables
- Female, straight
- Male, straight
We are looking for a housemate who is responsible, clean, easy going, friendly, who can pay the rent and preferably who have lived in a shared situation before.