Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
- TV aerial outlet
- Desk available
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
Situated on the separate and private top level of a renovated Queenslander, this three-bedroom home is flooded with natural light and perches on the crest of a hill, making the most of the natural breezes. It was purpose-built to provide privacy, tranquility, and spacious living in a charming character home with modern amenities.
This home is ideally suited for working professionals. We are seeking respectful individuals looking for a peaceful residence in close proximity to all that vibrant Woolloongabba has to offer. Please note that this is not a "party" house, and we generally do not accept full-time shift workers, as it can be disruptive for all residents.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, oven, microwave, separate pantry space for each tenant, and a fridge with a filtered water dispenser.
• Air conditioning.
• High-level sound and thermal insulation.
• Spacious living and dining room.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Large veranda with a table and chairs.
• Bedrooms with veranda access.
• Each room has an ensuite and large built-in cupboards.
• High-speed internet with connections in each room (included in the cost).
• Separate laundry/utilities room with an undercover clothesline.
• Located within a 5 km radius of Brisbane CBD.
Within walking distance of:
• Public transport, including Buranda Train station.
• Woolworths Woolloongabba (at the end of the street, South City Square).
• Cafes, restaurants, cinemas (at the end of the street, South City Square).
• Stones Corner.
• The Gabba Stadium
• The Norman Hotel
• Princess Alexandra Hospital via pedestrian and cycle bridge
• Mater Hospital
Note, linen not included.
- Ceiling fans
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Balcony, patio or deck
Bills and expenses
Electricity, Gas, Water and Internet included in price
- 31 to 35 years
- 36 to 40 years
- Health and fitness
- Personal development