Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- TV aerial outlet
- Own outdoor area
Description of the home
Available from Sunday 30 May, enjoy this amazing and spacious bedroom with your own private courtyard and ensuite in a fantastic 3-bedroom share-house in Alphington!
- Unfurnished bedroom on ground floor with large 3-door built in robe
- Own private courtyard
- Own ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
- Reverse cycle air condition in bedroom and living area
- Shared Wifi internet
- Shared large open plan lounge room and kitchen and balcony on middle floor
- Two friendly housemates live on the top floor
- Laundry and garage with plenty of storage on the ground floor
- Close to Station Street Fairfield
- Close to both Fairfield and Alphington railway stations on the Hurstbridge line
- Close to Yarra River and running/cycling trails
- Great coffee locally at Kissaten, Hoppa & Joe and Mr Wednesday
Rent $240 per week ($1043 per month) plus bills and bond.
Available from Sunday 30 May.
Please PM your contact details to arrange viewing the room and meeting housemates.
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Balcony, patio or deck
Bills and expenses
Electricity, Gas, Water and Internet bills split evenly. 1 months bond required. Personal application to be submitted to Real Estate Agent.
- Art and culture
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Community work
- Computers or Internet
- Creative interests
- Health and fitness
- Personal development
We're looking to replace our housemate Ellie who is moving to live close to her family after 3 years in this fantastic sharehouse!
Lauren lives upstairs and is a social planner working full time in local government. She is super upbeat and friendly! Lauren loved travelling...prior to coronavirus. She still enjoys hiking, yoga, catching up with friends, weekends in Torquay and a side hustle at a women's bootcamp!
Eleni lives in the other upstairs bedroom. She is really easy going, keeping busy with psychology studies, teaching yoga and body pump, and working as a support worker with kids with autism!
We are friendly, kind and respectful people who love our home and local area. We are back to working primarily from work however occasionally still work from home.