Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
Description of the home
Close to UQ, public transport and shops.
- Modern Queenslander boasting charming period styling
- Solar power installed helping you save money on your electricity bill
- 3 double bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms (ensuite & WIR to main BRM)
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with natural stone benches & stainless steel appliances (gas cook top)
- Fully paved rear courtyard & covered entertaining area
- Privately located behind the cover of well established gardens
- An easy care lifestyle in a quiet location
- Air conditioned dining area
- Plenty of free residential street parking available
Note: no pets are allowed.
- Ceiling fans
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
Bills and expenses
Household products are simply replaced roughly in turn.
All bills split evenly 3 ways.
Internet (NBN): $25 per month
- Female, straight
- Male, straight
- 25 to 30 years
- 31 to 35 years
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Cars or motorbikes
- Computers or Internet
- Current affairs
- Video games
We are both pretty easy going, friendly and laid back. Like to keep the house tidy, are respectful of others and their downtime and expect the same in return.
Looking for someone to fill the sharehouse. Would like people who don't mind the odd drink and a chat.
As there's a good BBQ area at the house, most welcome to throw a few on occasions. However, not a party house.
- Females (str)
- Males (str)
- Females (gay/bi)