Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
There is a room available in this humble abode.
The apartment is in the beautiful and leafy Abbotsford. It's close to shops, cafes, parks and the gorgeous Abbotsford Convent. Also a short bus or train trip to the CBD.
The room is light-filled with a built-in wardrobe.
The great things about living here:
1. You will get your own undercover parking spot.
2. Apartment is clean, modern and filled with indoor plants.
3. Close to the CBD by either bike, car or public transport.
4. Close to public transport (1 min walk to the nearest bus stop, 8 min walk to the nearest train station)
5. Set in a quiet street with a fantastic community.
6. Close to cool cafes, restaurants and shops.
7. Situated in a safe and hip suburb.
Bills are split.
Please note : Room is $214/week without car park
- Living area heating
- Clothes washer
- City views
- Neighbourhood views
Bills and expenses
Electricity, Water, Internet.
- Art and culture
- Community work
- Creative interests
- Current affairs
- Health and fitness
I am in my mid 30's, work in Government and Education and also do some creative work on the side.
I like to think I'm mature, independent, clean and have an active life outside the house. I tend to keep it quiet at home, but do enjoy chats, sharing a meal, drinks etc. I also value open and honest communication.